Why would someone want to learn Korean? Well for me, I think it will come in handy living in Korea as I do now. There are tons of good reasons to learn Korean if you are living over here, all of which I plan on exploring in this little blog. So check in here daily and you might even learn a thing or two about this excellent language.

Resources Corner: Helpful Videos


























Here is a video from a guy that has learned Korean over the past several years during his stay in Korea. His name is Rob Julien and I have to say, I really like the way he teaches. It's pretty straight forward and he seems to have a lot of knowledge and insight into the language. Check out this video then check out his site here. You can sign up for some free classes. I tried it and it has helped me out quite a bit. Thanks Rob!
File Under: ,

0 comments: