Why would someone want to learn Korean? Well for me, I think it will come in handy living in Korea as I do now. There are tons of good reasons to learn Korean if you are living over here, all of which I plan on exploring in this little blog. So check in here daily and you might even learn a thing or two about this excellent language.

Resources Corner: Livemocha


Here's a site I have used sparingly. It's called Livemocha. It's a community of folks helping each other learn different languages. The best part is, it's free! I really haven't tried their Korean lessons yet but I have met a few Korean friends their who have been helpful with teaching me Korean. In turn, of course, I teach them a bit of English. The best way to learn from one another is to use Skype and get a recording program so you can review your conversation later. That is, unless you can meet in person which is a HUGE advantage. Try this site out and let me know what you think.
File Under:

0 comments: